How to Treat Cold Sores Naturally?


Cold sores are usually caused by Herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) and Herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV2). It is common in more than 80% of the American population and it is not necessary for every victim affected by virus to exhibit symptoms. Cold sores typically occur in the mouth area of the victim; it can also arise in other areas like cheek, chin, nostrils, etc. Cold sores can effortlessly spread with physical contact from one individual to other individual. Once the patient is infected with this virus the virus stay inside them for life time and the symptoms occurs whenever the patient's immune system is suppressed due to any reason including other sickness.

Cold sores may be irritating and the victim may feel mortified when other people look at it. There are many over the counter medications for cold sore treatment, but most of them are made from harsh chemical which could abscond a spot after treatment and they also show side effects like sensitivity. But there are many TREAT COLD SORES NATURALLY and home remedies. Tea bag is one of the effective ways to reduce the severity of the blisters.

Licorice root along with warm water must be swished around the mouth and it reduces the severity of blister to a great extent and it is of the best treatment for cold sores. Milk also has the property to lower the swelling of the eruption caused by cold sore. High fat milk has an active component called monocaprin that can work alongside the virus and reduce the symptom of cold sore.

There is also other HERPES TREATMENT ONLINE USA and lemon is one such effectual natural home remedy. It works well when the blister is in its early stage. Extract of lemon can be taken in a small spray container as well can be sprayed on the cold sore frequently and it helps to cure the cold sore fast. Lemon juice must not be used over a release sore as the acid present in it can irritate the sore and make it to bloat. But a budding cold sore can be healed entirely with lemon juice and it can also be taken as a drink. Next powerful home remedy to treat cold sore is garlic, but sometimes raw garlic can burn your swelling and make it worse. Garlic can also be eaten as a food but it can cause a strong odor.

By choosing any of the home remedies above blisters can be healed perfectly without any side effects.


Comments

  1. I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet i decided to give it a try i was in pains, I was cured too by his herbal medicine and Herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING Illness;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES HSV 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS (HPV), and Hepatitis B. Trichomoniasis Gonorrhea, and Syphilis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [ ] I'm here to testify about the great work Dr Ehimare did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Ehimare on how he cured her from HIV Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact Dr Ehimare for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him on ( Drehimare3@gmail.com ) telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Ehimare assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So - [ ] friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr ehimare via email. { Drehimare3@gmail.com }or call or what sapp him on + 1 (267) 691-1087- [ ] DR Ehimare CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-- [ ] HIV/AIDS- [ ] HERPES- [ ] CANCER- [ ] ALS- [ ] cancer - [ ] Diabetes

    ReplyDelete
  3. [ ] I'm here to testify about the great work Dr Ehimare did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Ehimare on how he cured her from HIV Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact Dr Ehimare for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him on ( Drehimare3@gmail.com ) telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Ehimare assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So
    - [ ] friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr ehimare via email. { Drehimare3@gmail.com }or call or what sapp him on + 1 (267) 691-1087
    - [ ] DR Ehimare CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    - [ ] HIV/AIDS
    - [ ] HERPES
    - [ ] CANCER
    - [ ] ALS
    - [ ] cancer
    - [ ] Diabetes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How effective is the natural HSV treatment?

Get rid of sores and red blisters with natural treatment for herpes